Why Buying Eliquis from Canada is More Affordable Than USA?
- Explanation of Eliquis
- Importance of Affordable Healthcare
- Thesis statement – Buying Eliquis from Canada is more affordable than the USA
- Why is Eliquis Expensive in the USA?
- Overview of drug pricing in the USA
- Pharmaceutical lobbying
- Insurance companies and co-payments
III. Canada’s Price Control Regulations
- Explanation of Canada’s price control system
- Comparison with the USA’s system
- Online Pharmacies and Access to Affordable Eliquis in Canada
- Explanation of online pharmacies
- Examples of online pharmacies in Canada
- Advantages of using online pharmacies
- Challenges of Buying Eliquis from Canada
- Legal issues
- Risks associated with counterfeit drugs
- Concerns with the quality of the medication
- Recap of main points
- Call to action for affordable healthcare
- Final thoughts
Eliquis reduces stroke and blood clot risk in thrombosis atrial fibrillation, deep vein, and pulmonary embolism patients. It is a prescribed medication provided by healthcare.
Everyone needs affordable healthcare. Without affordable healthcare, many people may not be able to afford life-saving medications like Eliquis 2.5 mg tablet. Medical debt is caused by exorbitant healthcare costs and can have long-term financial consequences.
The lack of pharmaceutical price controls in the US is one of the main reasons for the expense of Eliquis. This has raised the drug’s price, even in Canada. So, Americans battling with healthcare costs can find Eliquis cheaper in Canada. Eliquis is also cheaper in Canadian online pharmacies.
Why is Eliquis expensive in the USA?
Consumers in the United States frequently wonder why they spend more than twice as much as people in other nations do for the same medications. Life-saving medications like Eliquis 2.5 mg tablet, can be purchased at much-reduced prices outside the United States.
- There are numerous factors contributing to the high cost of prescription medications in the United States, including Eliquis.
- Americans pay more than any other country for prescribed medications. The explanation for this is very simple to understand. In the United States, pharmaceutical businesses are not subject to any price controls.
- The pharmaceutical industry’s ability to profitably mark up the cost of medicine production is constrained by law in the vast majority of countries. These rules are put in place by governments in other countries to lower the cost and increase the availability of medication coverage for the general public.
- Yet, things aren’t quite as simple as they seem. A common misconception is that other countries put more emphasis on their populations’ health than the United States does.
In contrast to other nations where regulations guarantee low-cost medications for all, the United States policy is to ensure pharmaceutical firms generate sufficient profits. These profits are generated to reinvest in research and development of novel therapeutics.
Canada’s Price Control Regulations
Pharmaceutical firms are obligated to provide information to the PMPRB regarding the cost of their patented drugs. This comes under Canada’s price control system for patented medicines. The PMPRB then assesses whether the price of the drug in Canada is excessive by comparing it to the pricing of comparable drugs in other nations.
Comparison With The USA’s System
There is no official organization in the USA that controls medicine costs. Eliquis’ price is one example of a medication for which pharmacies are permitted to establish their own costs with little government regulation. Many people struggle to pay for necessary medications due to the high price of prescription medication in the USA, which is among the highest in the world.
Let’s have a mathematical calculation for five years,
A 30-day supply of Eliquis 5mg costs approximately $150 CAD on average at retail in Canada, whereas the same quantity in the United States can cost approx $500 USD.
In the USA, Eliquis costs $500 x 60 months (5 years) = $30000 USD.
In Canada, Eliquis costs $150 x 60 months (5 years) = $9000 CAD.
The above mathematical explanation clearly indicates that the cost of Eliquis in Canada is one-third of the cost of Eliquis in the USA in 5 years.
Online Pharmacies And Access To Affordable Eliquis In Canada
Explanation Of Online Pharmacies
As with traditional pharmacies, an online pharmacy prepares and sells prescriptions and medications. But, nowadays, it’s possible to order medications online and send the medications to the destination by post from an online pharmacy.
Examples Of Online Pharmacies In Canada
Some examples of online pharmacies in Canada are
- Polar Bear Meds
- Discount Drug from Canada
- Northwest Pharmacy
- Canadian Prescription Drugstore
- Canada Cloud Pharmacy
Advantages Of Using Online Pharmacies
There are many advantages of using online pharmacies. Some of them are listed below:
- Because of their age, physical limitations, or busy schedules, many people prefer to buy their medication online from a pharmacy.
- If you need a prescription medication but don’t have a lot of time to run around town looking for it, an online pharmacy is a great option. Because of this, you don’t have to waste time driving to the medical store, parking, and waiting in line.
- To attract buyers, Online pharmacies offer discounts on the medication’s prices, making it more affordable to purchase.
- Privacy protection is one of the biggest benefits of an online pharmacy. You can protect the confidentiality of your personal information by purchasing medications.
Challenges Of Buying Eliquis From Canada
You should verify the legality of Eliquis in your country before placing an order. To do this, you should get in touch with the local health department or other regulatory body. Before moving further, it is vital to verify that there are no import restrictions in place for Eliquis 2.5mg tablet as medication.
Risks Associated With Counterfeit Drugs
Anyone looking to purchase Eliquis from Canada should be aware of the potential for receiving a fake product. They may lack the necessary active chemical components or be dosed incorrectly, making them potentially lethal.
Concerns With The Quality Of The Medication
After making an order for eliquis from Canada, the quality of the medication can be your primary concern. While there are challenges associated with buying Eliquis from Canada, it is possible to ensure medication quality and safety by taking the proper precautions and working with a reputable pharmacy.
In conclusion, ordering Eliquis from Canada may be considerably less expensive than doing so in the United States. This is partly attributable to the Canadian government’s price-control program, under which pharmaceutical companies negotiate medical costs directly. Because of this, Canadians can purchase medications like Eliquis for less money than Americans.
Polar Bear Meds is a Canadian pharmacy that provides Eliquis 2.5 mg tablets at affordable prices to your doorsteps. You can rely on us to import Eliquis 2.5 mg from Canada in a given period.