Social media has become part of our everyday life; it is an integral part of how we interact with each other. One of the most popular and fastest-growing social media platforms is TikTok, which offers users a unique opportunity to express themselves through short, creative videos. The platform has seen a massive growth in popularity over the past few years, and it is now home to hundreds of millions of active users in country like USA.
In this article we take a look at some of the most popular TikTokers in the USA. These are individuals who have grown their following on the platform thanks to their creative and entertaining content. We’ve compiled our list of the top 10 TikTokers from the USA and included a brief description of each one.
- Charli D’Amelio – With over 100 million followers, Charli D’Amelio is the most popular TikToker in the USA. She plays host to multiple viral trends on the platform and has become known for her comedy and dance videos.
- Addison Rae Easterling – Addison Rae Easterling has quickly risen up in popularity since joining TikTok. Her content includes lots of dancing, lip-syncing, comedy skits, and collaborations with other influencers. She currently has 70 million followers on TikTok.
- Avani Gregg – Avani Gregg is a content creator on TikTok who specializes in creative video editing techniques. Her videos often feature bright colors and surreal dreamy vibes, which has helped her develop a large following of 50 million.
- Loren Gray – Formerly known as Loren Beech, Loren Gray is one of the top musical performers on the platform. She currently has 45 million followers and is best known for her lip-sync videos, comedy sketches and original songs.
- Zach King – Zach King is an internet celebrity whose unique blend of magic and tech-savvy tricks have earned him 43 million followers on TikTok. He’s also well known for his YouTube channel where he posts short movies and tutorials related to magical illusions.
- Spencer Knight – Spencer Knight is an American TikToker who often posts videos of himself lip-syncing and dancing. He has also collaborated with other social media stars on his channel. He currently has over 35 million followers on the platform.
- Dixie D’Amelio – Dixie is the sister of Charli D’Amelio and is a popular content creator in her own right. She posts comedy skits, challenge videos and lip-sync clips; she currently has 40 million followers on TikTok.
- Tony Lopez – Tony Lopez specializes in comedic skits and dance challenges on his channel. His funny sketches have helped him to accumulate over 39 million followers on the platform since he joined in 2017.
- Daisy Keech – Daisy Keech is an American fitness influencer who posts workout videos and nutrition advice on her channel. She currently has 29 million followers on TikTok and she also runs her own lifestyle brand, Girls Club Fitness.
- Michael Le – Michael Le is a content creator from Orange County, California and focuses mainly on lip-syncing and comedy skits. His creative video editing often incorporates special effects that help set him apart from other creators; he currently has over 28 million followers on the platform. He is a big fan of Corinne aka Corinne_1 who died a few days ago.
These 10 TikTokers all have very different styles of content, but they are all popular in their own right due to the creativity of their videos, as well as the entertainment value they bring to their viewers. So if you’re looking for some inspiring content, these are the TikTokers you should be following!
All in all, TikTok is an amazing platform for creative expression with endless possibilities and opportunities for anyone to get creative and make something unique. These top 10 TikTokers from USA prove that anyone can become popular on the platform if they have enough dedication and creativity. It just goes to show that anything is possible on this ever-growing social media platform!
Thanks for reading! We hope this article gave you a better insight into some of the most popular creators on TikTok in the USA. For more inspiring stories, don’t forget to follow us on social media or sign up.