SkyShowtime – Premieres March 2023. Hit Horror and Kiefer Sutherland’s Return
SkyShowtime for March 2023. What’s new online? It will be the biggest series premiere of the month rabbit hole, Kiefer Sutherland’s return to the suspenseful genre. The spy thriller promises to be one of the most interesting titles of March 2023 in the world of series.
Rabbit Hole – what is the series about?
This is the story of John Weir (Kiefer Sutherland), a master cunning in the world of corporate espionage, who is framed for murder by powerful forces with the ability to influence and control the masses.
On March 31, the premiere will take place on SkyShowtime. Then we will get 2 episodes. Another every week.
SkyShowtime – series for March 2023
- Hungry together (Spolu & hladoví) – March 14 – Renowned foodie Lukáš Hejlík and his teenage daughter Klára Hejlíková embark on an epic culinary adventure through the Czech Republic, during which they will discover a wealth of cuisine, culture and fun,
that their country offers. Visiting places of both gastronomic and historical interest, father and daughter discover unique places to eat and stay in Moravia, Bohemia and beyond, while learning more about themselves and each other.
- Hackerville – March 14 – After a hacking attack on a large German bank, it is established that the perpetrators were located in Romania. Lisa Metz (Anna Schumacher), a Frankfurt-based cybersecurity expert from a German investigative agency, is sent there. The woman goes to Timisoara – the city where she was born – to cooperate with local investigators. In the country from which she fled with her parents as a child, Lisa feels strangely familiar and a complete stranger at the same time. For the first time in his life, he also has to confront his obscure past
families. Lisa’s cultural differences are particularly felt when working with Adam Sandor (Andi Vasluianu), her assigned partner from the Timisoara police. The two investigators have completely different outlooks on life, which drives them both crazy.
- ruxx – March 14 – Ruxx is a contemporary relationship drama that follows a young generation of Romanians living in a country caught between the past and the future. The action revolves around the title character, Rux (Raluca Aprodu). Rux tries to reconcile her demanding professional career – she works for a top developer in Bucharest – with other life priorities: maintaining a family and a long-distance relationship with her beloved in the US. A woman tries to leave Romania for Los Angeles, but life conspires against her when she is drawn into her boss’ biggest project yet: his wife’s election campaign for mayor of Bucharest.
- Lucky money – March 14 – This is the story of two technicians from the Department of Public Works who unexpectedly find themselves in an increasingly difficult situation. Frustrated that they got the worst seats at the bar where they planned to watch the soccer game, Doru and Ionel joke that they will stage a heist, become rich and never live on the lowest rung of the social ladder again. The prank, overheard by a shady bar owner, takes on a life of its own and soon Doru and Ionel are pressured to pull off the real robbery. All institutions to which
ask for help they will gladly make it easier for them and take their share, so our two unlucky heroes are left to
trying to strike a balance between a sense of morality and a desire to survive.
- Success – March 14 – is a multi-layered drama focusing on strong characters, each of whom is somehow overwhelmed by everyday struggles with the reality of the big city. When the effects of their actions on one fateful night begin to permeate every aspect of their lives, those from different backgrounds, the so-called. “rank and file citizens” decide to fight and claim their rights. The series is a bitter ode to the city of Zagreb and a dark picture of the functioning of modern society, which we see through the eyes of ordinary people driven to the extreme. It is a universal, multi-layered story about frustration, helplessness and passivity in the everyday life of the inhabitants of Zagreb and beyond, told through the prism of love, work, family, loyalty, a sense of threat and crime.
- Unaware – March 14 – Czech spy drama set in late 1989, when the Soviet empire was in decline. During the Velvet Revolution that ended 40 years of Moscow rule, a woman finds herself caught between the world of the security service and the milieu of dissidents. This situation forces her to gradually discover the secrets of both sides.
SkyShowtime – new series episodes
SkyShowtime – movie for March 2023
Only one title has been announced. It is a well-reviewed horror film that was released in theaters a few months ago, which is a moderate hit smile. Premieres March 22.
Smile – what is the movie about?
After Dr. Rose Cotter (Sosie Bacon) witnesses a traumatic incident involving a patient, she begins
experience terrifying phenomena that he cannot explain. When overwhelming terror begins to take over
control of her life, Rose must face a troubled past in order to survive and escape the terrible reality.