What Is Rockwell Trading?
Rockwell Trading was launched in 2005 by Markus Heitkoetter. Rockwell Trading started as an educational company for traders and investors looking to learn the ropes. Since then, Markus realized there was a demand for a platform that provided the necessary tools for traders to combine research and actionable recommendations while keeping it accessible for beginners.
Rockwell Trading accomplishes this by offering some complete educational resources – with excellent reviews from SiteJabber, TrustPilot, and ShopperApproved –including coaching programs, books & guides, live streams, and videos. For experienced investors, the PowerX Optimizer tool will help you take your trading to the next level; plus, it’s compatible with most brokerages so that you can place orders directly from the dashboard.
In this quick Rockwell Trading Review summary, I will go over all the best features of this platform. To read a more in-depth analysis, check out our full Rockwell Trading Review review.
Pros & Cons of Rockwell Trading Review
- Comprehensive educational resources for all experience levels
- Access to an advanced technical research tool (PowerX Optimizer)
- Affordable products & guides
- Easy-to-use, intuitive platform
- Generous referral program for new subscribers
- Compatible with most brokerages
- Excellent reviews
- The high subscription fee for the coaching program
- Previous trading experience recommended
Rockwell Trading PowerX Optimizer
Rockwell Trading’s flagship product, PowerX Optimizer, is a proprietary trading software for stocks and options, and its main purpose is to simplify the process of investing in options. The PorwerX Optimizer is an excellent option for beginner and experienced investors looking for actionable recommendations.
The PowerX Optimizer software scans more than 18,000 stocks & ETFs, including securities from the US and Canada. Additionally, it supports 140 of the biggest cryptocurrencies, and all assets are chosen with a stringent proprietary algorithm that fits precise technical criteria. Another key feature is that you can sync your PowerX Optimizer account with most brokerages and place orders directly from the PowerX Optimizer dashboard.
If you’re an experienced trader looking to use the Wheel Strategy for trading options, this is the platform for you. If you’re a beginner, you will find that the platform is straightforward to use, and you can fully customize your experience or choose the default option – which is how Markus himself uses it. We go in-depth into all the features in our full PowerX Optimizer review.
For beginners, Rockwell Trading offers lots of educational resources. Markus Heitkoetter and the team at Rockwell Trading understand that it can be overwhelming for beginners to start trading. Some resources available include video tutorials, user guides on how to set up the PowerX Optimizer, everything you need to know about the Wheel Options Strategy, and more. There are also weekly live zoom sessions where you can ask questions and have them answered in real-time.
Here are the most sought-after guides:
- The Wheels Options Trading Strategy
- The PowerX Strategy
- The Complete Guide To Day Trading
Rockwell Trading Coaching Program
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive, personalized learning experience, you can sign up for the Rockwell Trading Coaching Program. Currently, there are two subscriptions available: the Rockwell Platinum and the Rockwell Diamond subscriptions.
The Rockwell Platinum is a 12-month subscription with a one-time fee of $12,000. The Diamond Subscription is a 12-month subscription with a one-time fee of $30,000. Both subscriptions include:
- 54-108 group coaching calls
- 18-36 strategy group calls
- 6-9 4-day virtual group online trading
- Access to all Rockwell courses
The Diamond subscription has almost twice the number of calls, virtual group visits, and strategy group calls. Additionally, Diamond subscribers have access to:
- Three 4-day in-person live trading
- 12 personal 1-on-1 calls
- Access to a comprehensive trading log plus trading log review
The Rockwell Trading coaching program is ranked #1 on SiteJabber and has excellent reviews on reputable websites like Trustpilot and ShopperApproved.
Rockwell Trading Review Fees
- Platinum Coaching Program (6 months): $13,000
- Diamond Coaching Program (12 months): $30,000
- PowerX Optimizer: $3,997 (or $1,997 if you sign up using our link)
Books And Guides
- The Wheels Options Trading Strategy: $4.95 (one-time fee)
- The PowerX Strategy: $4.95 (one-time fee)
- The Complete Guide To Day Trading: $14 (or $0 if you sign up using our link)
Rockwell Trading Sign-Up
Anyone can register and create a Rockwell Trading Review account, but the company mainly focuses on US citizens. There are no special requirements, and you can get started in just a few minutes. Here are the steps:
- Visit Rockwell Trading Review’s website
- Open the Member Services on the top right
- Click Sign Up Now & Refer Your Friends
- Fill in some of your basic information
If you use our link to sign up, you will get a bonus of $500, plus your referral link. After you sign up, you can use your personalized link to invite friends and earn a commission when they start using any of Rockwell Trading’s products.
Rockwell Trading Review Trustpilot Reviews
Rockwell Trading Review has excellent reviews from its users, and it holds an average rating of 4.8 on Trustpilot. Here’s what some of those users have to say about Rockwell Trading Review:
- “The PowerX Optimizer is the perfect tool for me as a beginner because it helps me to find the right stocks without guessing. I started trading the wheel strategy in December and finished with + 3.200 $ (still in the „simulation account“) by the end of the month..” – Steve E.
- “I joined Power X and the amazing Rockwell trading community about four weeks ago. I have traded the wheel strategy exclusively for close on two years as I find it has a high success rate if conducted in a structured and appropriate way..” – Allen L.
- “I can’t say enough great things about this software. The simplicity of the scanner and the ease of use make it by far the best tool I’ve ever used to pick a quality stock to trade with.” – Nathan F.
- “Rockwell Trading offers so much more than a simple “how to” for investors who want to learn to trade. The entire culture of the company is committed to the success of its customers. .” – Steve J.
Rockwell Trading Review is an excellent educational platform for traders and investors. Most educational resources are affordable, and the PowerX Optimizer – supporting everything from securities to crypto assets – can be a game breaker for experienced investors. For those reasons, we recommend Rockwell Trading for beginners and professional investors.